Friday, August 3, 2012

Caitlin and Josh


Hi Everyone!
Ana and I made the desserts for a wedding last summer. We have been baking desserts for parties for some time now, so I have some updating to do.  We made cupcakes and mini cheesecakes for the bride and groom and they turned out great. The wedding was a blast! We made Chocolate Ganache cupcakes as well as Lemon Cupcakes. I have to give Ana credit for her chocolate ganache cupcake creation, which is very moist.  I had to stop myself from eating too many.  The frosting was made with Chambord's Raspberry liqueur, which I recommend in your cooking as it is absolutely delicious. I made blueberry mini cheesecakes.  You will find with making cheesecakes that you can have problems with the batter rising while baking and then falling resulting in an unattractive crack. This can be avoided by not over beating the batter.   You can also use berries.  The blueberries helped the batter rise so that a pretty cheesecake resulted. You can never go wrong with berries.


1 comment:

  1. I STILL get compliments from guests at our wedding on those desserts! They were beautiful AND delicious! Thank you guys so much for that! No one knew the desserts were homemade; they looked professionally done. I am lucky to have such talented twins-in-law. :)
    Love,
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete